Coconut water is made from the clear liquid inside of green coconuts. It’s not to be confused with coconut milk, which is made from the water and the flesh inside of a mature coconut. Over 95 percent of coconut water is water.
- Natural sports drink. Coconut water’s natural electrolytes make it a solid match for traditional sports drinks like Gatorade.
- Low in calories.
- Calcium and magnesium.
- Amino acids.
Caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter in your brain, which causes a stimulant effect. This improves energy levels, mood and various aspects of brain function. With the proper doses from the natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans & cola nuts.
- Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter.
- Can Help You Burn Fat.
- Can Drastically Improve Physical Performance.
- Contains Essential Nutrients.
- May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- May Protect You From Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
- May Lower Your Risk of Parkinson’s.
- May Protect Your Liver.
- Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier.
- May Lower Risk of Certain Types of Cancer.
- Doesn’t Cause Heart Disease and May Lower Stroke Risk.
- May Help You Live Longer.
- The Biggest Source of Antioxidants in the Western Diet.
B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
- Cell health
- Growth of red blood cells
- Energy levels
- Good eyesight
- Healthy brain function
- Good digestion
- Healthy appetite
- Proper nerve function
- Hormones and cholesterol production
- Cardiovascular health
- Muscle tone
Taurine is the most abundant amino acid you’ve never heard of; it is found throughout the body, but especially in tissues containing excitable cells, like nerves and heart muscle.
- Strong epidemiological evidence suggests that certain groups with the longest life spans consume higher amounts of taurine than those of us in the rest of the world.
- Prevent diabetes and obesity in animal models, and can mitigate the effects of both conditions in humans.
- Strengthens heart muscle cells, extends their life spans, and protects them from damage, while reducing many of the factors that produce atherosclerosis and its deadly consequences.
- Protects retinal and inner ear cells from damage, normalizing the flow of calcium ions they require for proper function.
- Preventing epileptic seizures and liver disease, two conditions that can be attributed to toxic effects on delicate tissue.
- If you are interested in a longer, healthier, and more active life, consider supplementing with taurine.
Dolfins Energy Drink made with real sugars.
Artificial sweeteners are chemicals used to sweeten foods and beverages. They provide virtually zero calories.
Real Sugar can have many positive effects on your life and metabolism.
- Diabetes – Eating bad food and lots of sweets and fats can only decrease the efficiency of the pancreas, but in moderate use there are no health risks.
- Skin health– Helps elimination blemishes and restoring the balance in the skin’s oils.
- Less processed – Sugars consist only from natural ingredients that can be processed easily by our metabolism.
- Blood and insulin benefits – Influence of sugar’s glucose has on the hormone leptin, you will indeed feel more full than after eating foods with fructose.
- Minerals and nutrients – Sugars in their structure have ingredients that are passed to them from their natural sources, sugarcanes or beet.
- Environment benefits – Sugar is created from natural resources without the use of pesticides and other harmful products, in a way what don pollutes environment. That is not the case with the production of the industrial artificial sweeteners.